The online store at www.wedrowski.pl is operated by:
Marek Wędrowski Vines Nursary
83-211 Kolincz, Poland
Tax Identification No. (NIP): 592-020-20-70
Placement of an order by the Buyer constitutes the acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, terms of delivery of purchased seedlings, and consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller solely for the purposes of the order.
1. Orders are accepted via www.wedrowski.pl all year round, 24 hours a day. Orders can also be placed by phone: + 48 506 037 015 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1a. Off-season it is possible to reserve plants following an advance payment. Reserved plants are dispatched in spring.
2. In order to place an order you must set up an account and fill out the order form, or fill out the form without creating an account.
3. The buyer is required to completely and truthfully fill out the order form. An order with incorrect address information cannot be processed.
4. After an order is placed, an e-mail is automatically sent to the buyer about the order receipt. In the absence of that message, please check the correctness of your e-mail address on your account.
5. www.wedrowski.pl reserves the right to confirm and verify an order by phone and to cancel it in cases justifying doubt as to the credibility of such an order.
6. Orders are executed within 2 working days from the date of order placement when selecting courier shipping (with payment upon receipt), or within 2 days from the date the money is received on the account when selecting courier shipping (wire transfer) – applies to Poland. When it comes to shipping to another EU country, orders are only accepted on Mondays.
7. Each shipment is confirmed by e-mail on the day of shipment.
8. All prices are expressed in € and are gross prices. The price of each item is valid at the time of the customer placing an order. We reserve the right to change the prices of offered goods, introduce new products to the online store, carry and cancel promotions on our website or make changes to them.
9. For the ordered goods the Buyer can pay by means of one of the following methods of payment:
- by a wire transfer to the account of the store,
- by a wire transfer using PayPal
10. The ordered goods are sent only to the customer’s address in selected European Union countries using courier services, after accepting shipping costs according to the following price list:
11. For each completed order we provide a receipt and, upon a request, an invoice, if the correct company name and Tax Identification No. are provided.
12. When the Buyer confirms a placed order, a contract is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer. The goods specified in the order are the object of this contract.
13. A contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with the Polish law and in Polish.
14. In cases not regulated by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Law of the Polish Civil Code, the Act of 02.03.2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights, shall apply.
15. We inform you that the personal data provided on the order form of www.wedrowski.pl online store are collected and processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Polish Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, Item 883, as amended). The collected personal data are used only for the purpose of orders execution and in any case shall not be shared with third parties. Every customer of our shop has the right to access, modify or delete their personal data from our database.
16. Complaints. A complaint for plants damaged during transport, through no fault of the Buyer, shall be filed immediately after delivery. Open the parcel in the presence of the courier and write a damage protocol. After the information is verified and the complaint is analysed, plants shall be shipped again. We do not accept any COD shipments.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall apply from 17-08-2012.
18. All photos and texts placed on the website are owned by Marek Wędrowski vines nursary. Copying and distribution of the contents of www.wedrowski.pl is prohibited.
19. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions are in force from the date of their publication at wedrowski.pl. Orders placed before the date of the modifications to these Terms and Conditions are subject to provisions that were in force on the date of the order placement.